Author Topic: NDSU Virtual Tour  (Read 5464 times)

Offline zman

• NDSU
NDSU Virtual Tour
« on: September 26, 2006, 04:39:57 PM »
I am not a huge fan of what NDSU offers as far as virtual tours, however https://www.ecampustours.com/VIRTUALTOURS/ManageAccount/login.aspx?returnurl=%2fvirtualtours%2ftourmap.aspx%3fFafsaCode%3d002997
offers 10 locations on campus that are basically virtual spaces of the location.

You need to login to the site, but to make it easier just see my post on bugmenot.com http://forums.ndbison.com/index.php?topic=489.msg1396

While they need to update some of the stuff, it is still nice to see.

Now the NDSU "virtual tour" really needs to be upgraded.  The photos are rather poor, as our the descriptions.  Also, its not a virtual tour persay.  NDSU also two different tours, its kinda strange.  They need just one.  Stream line your prospective students page NDSU!!

Offline ge_bjf007

• NDSU
Re: NDSU Virtual Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 12:51:55 PM »
I have to agree with you on that one, the NDSU page is rather bland.  Maybe the Admins of ndbison.com should put up more NDSU photos for prospective students.
Go Bison!

Offline ajekt

• NDSU
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 06:23:17 PM »
I have to agree with you on that one, the NDSU page is rather bland.  Maybe the Admins of ndbison.com should put up more NDSU photos for prospective students.

I have to agree with ge on this one.  ndbison.com would be a great place to add some pics!  ;D
N-D-S-U ... Goooooo Bison!

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 08:00:41 PM »

We will start working on this!
CampusDakota.com

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything