Author Topic: Race to Sunset  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Race to Sunset
« on: May 09, 2008, 08:09:29 PM »
Race to Sunset update, for anyone who's not on the NDCF list.

Hello,

Just wanted to pass on a reminder that we're two weeks away from the registration deadline for Race to Sunset (5/23).  If you're planning to participate, I strongly recommend submitting your team or solo registration form soon.  Our 100 rider limit is filling up quickly.

Information about the race as well as the registration form can be found at www.ndcycling.com/racetosunset.  For you folks in Bismarck/Mandan, I dropped off a stack of forms at Epic Sports (1501 Mapleton Avenue) a couple days ago, so they are there if you happen to stop by.

I'd also like to follow-up on the request Dennis sent out earlier this week for volunteers.  We've had some awesome support in previous years, and I'm sure we'll get a great group to step up again this year.  We're in need of help with the following: 1) race day setup, 2) lap recording (no time splits...  ...our electronic chip timing will take care of that!), and 3) stocking the refreshment tables.  If you would be willing to help for a 2-3 hr shift on Saturday, June 14th (or know of someone who might), please let me or Dennis know.  Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

As always, if you have questions about RTS, please don't hesitate to contact either one of us.

Best wishes for safe riding!

Mark
[email protected]

p.s.  If you'd like to participate but don't have a team (and don't want to go solo), let me know.  I'd be more than happy to facilitate the formation of a team.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic