Author Topic: Sanders (superman???)  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Toaster

• UND
Sanders (superman???)
« on: October 09, 2008, 10:39:00 PM »
Just in case not everybody has heard, Eric Sanders has a huge chance at becoming the conference champion for category C riders. This is mainly due to his AMAZING performance at the U of M last weekend. Be sure to look at the points spreadsheet and notice how he even beat a few cat A riders in the downhill race. The only way that I can think of that he won't become the conference champion is if the guy from Minnesota goes to conference championships in Kansas, wins both races, and they give double points because it is a championship race. The probability of that seems unlikely. Who wants to go to Kansas and shove a stick in that guy's spokes? (Kidding of course, or am I?)
Just try and step to UND Cycling if you wanna test your luck.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
Re: Sanders (superman???)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 11:17:41 PM »
Well done Erik!!!
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 12:48:14 AM »
oops, did I misspell his name again?

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 03:18:34 PM »
Maybe I did...?What do you think Eri(ck)??? ???
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Toaster

• UND
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 02:59:35 PM »
no man, I'm saying that I misspelled his name, (it's with a K). You had it right Mario.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic