Author Topic: Workouts  (Read 5920 times)

Offline Aris

Workouts
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:51:18 PM »
There is going to be a group workout on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend (22ed and 23rd).  We will rollerski Saturday morning and run (or possibly rollerski) on Sunday morning.  Rollerblades would work as well.  Just post up or send me an email or message if you want to go.  We will set a time when people respond.

Aris

Offline Aris

Re: Workouts
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 02:32:03 PM »
If you want to go running tomarrow (Sunday), please leave a post.  If there are none, we will be rollerskiing again.

Offline Aris

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 10:36:02 AM »
Just a reminder that there is a spin workout at 5:30 today (and on Wednesdays) at the wellness center.  Hope to see you there.

Offline Aris

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 07:11:45 PM »
If you are planning on going for a run, a roll, or whatever and want some company, post the time and place here to let people know of your plans.  For example, we are going running tomarrow, the 13th at 8:30.  We are leaving from the Blue Moose and will be running with some hill bounding involved.

Offline skiswim

• UND
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 07:24:27 AM »
There is a hill bounding workout 8:30 A.M. Sept. 13.  Warm up starts at the Rotary Club fountain beside the river in East Grand Forks.

Will

Offline Tcb03c

• UND
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 11:46:16 AM »
I may start trying to make some workouts, after I look up the definition of rollerski.

Offline skiswim

• UND
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 01:22:15 PM »
Saturday, 19 Sept. 2009 at 9:00 A.M.  Trail Run at Turtle River St. Park.  Bring classic ski poles if you want a more rigorous workout. If you need a ride, show up at the Student Wellness Center between 8:15 and 8:30.

Sunday, 20 Sept. 9:00 A.M.  10 km easy run starting at the Student Wellness Center,  The route will be the one used for the Homecoming 10 km race Oct. 3, 2009.

Offline Aris

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 08:43:59 AM »
Sounds good to me.  See you on Saturday.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything