Author Topic: Racing  (Read 6014 times)

Offline Aris

Racing
« on: December 01, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »
As we get closer and closer to snow, the racing season is rapidly approaching us.  The bulk of our races will come from the MN Skinny Ski Series, which can be found at http://www.minnesotaskinnyskiseries.com.  Now is the time to start registering.  Do not worry about the travel, we will probably always have at least one person with a car going.

I am currently registered for all but Mora, which I will register for after I decide on the style I want to race for the Birkie, which can be found at http://www.birkie.com.  I believe that Will is registered for all 6 series races and the Birkie.  Again, now is the time to start registering.

Aris

Offline Aris

Re: Racing
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 10:44:04 AM »
Also, www.skinnyski.com has a lot of good information, for racers and nonracers alike.

Offline Aris

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 07:24:18 PM »
Everyone who might be interested in racing,
Please look over the MN Skinny Ski Series races and reply, preferably on this site, with what possible races you might be able to make it to.  We will not hold you to what you say, we just want to know the best races to apply for funding for, so we do not have to pay for gas.

Aris

Offline Aris

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 08:43:46 PM »
Well, the first big race just happened last weekend, which was Boulder Lake just outside of Duluth.  The snow was a little choppy and slow, but is was still a good time.

There still are at least 6 more races this season, so I suggest looking at skinnyski.com to get some more information.  This coming weekend is The Pepsi at Giants Ridge, which is a really fun course.

I hope some of you can make some, or at least one, of the races.  They all should be a great time.

Aris

Offline Aris

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 01:38:42 PM »
Just to let everyone know, the MN Filandia is next weekend.  There are a good number of events, including relays, and is only about 2 hours away.  If nothing has changed, I think there should be 4 people going to race.

There still is time if you want to get one in, because after there is the birki, and whatever else short notice race comes up in the spring.

Aris

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic