Author Topic: Happy New Year and info  (Read 3652 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Happy New Year and info
« on: January 12, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »
Hi everyone,
   First, I hope that everyone had a good break and start to the semester.  Second, for those of you who ordered a ski suite, they are finished and at Scheels.  As far as I know, the price is going to be $117.  Third, just a reminder that the spring involvement fair is going to be on the 19th from 9 to 3 in the Memorial Union Ballroom.  If anyone is able to help out for any bit of time over that period, I would greatly appreciate it.  Fourth, the Wellness Center will be having their free ski rental starting up soon.  I will send out more general information and anything on any special events they may do as I find out more.  Finally, our semester weekend racing kicks off this weekend with a race over in Duluth.  If anyone has any further questions about this winter's event schedule, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for your time and have a great semester,
Aris

Contact Aris with questions.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything