Author Topic: Sturmey Archer SX3 3 SPEED FIXED GEAR Hub with Velocity Deep V rim  (Read 5418 times)

Offline nathan.barten

• UND
Hey kids!  Long time no see!  I have in my possession 1 Sturmey SX3 hub in gold laced to a Velocity Deep V in Gunmetal.  I paid about $160 for the wheel that was dealer cost.  I'd be happy to take $100 plus shipping.  It proved to be a great commuter wheel, but it didn't work as well as I had hoped for some vigorous Colorado CycloCross.  This is a 3 speed fixed gear hub.  Let me know if you're interested!  [email protected]

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Isn't it the s3x hub? How are u?
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline nathan.barten

• UND
Yes, S3X would be correct!  Good catch!  Things are great here.  How's North Dakota?

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
I'm in NY currently... I recently ascertained a job for a major bicycle company which is super rad. The name is also a type of fabric.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything