Author Topic: Meeting notes February 11th  (Read 5946 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Meeting notes February 11th
« on: February 16, 2010, 01:04:29 PM »
Hi everyone,

As usual, we'll be meeting again this week. Here is a recap of what happened at last week's meeting.
Discussed moving forward to potentially meet with and gain approval from Communication faculty.
We voted on all submitted logo graphics.
AJ talked about his equipment cost list and also plans to create three cost "plans." One with very low cost, one with moderate cost and one with high cost to show student senate when we have a bill written to potentially get funding.
David talked about possibly making the call letters somehow related to a UND alumni who was a large part of radio when it began here.
Scotty spoke a bit about PRSSA (public relations student organization) helping us and potentially contacting XL93 for promotion during their Top 10). He also planned to contact students involved with UND's amateur radio organization.
Tim was planning to contact Communication faculty to see if I could meet with them or attend a meeting at some time in the future.
Ryan was working on getting the cost of an automation system.
I met with PRSSA last Monday to talk to them about their interest and how they might be able to help us.
This week we will be voting on a final logo and, hopefully discussing the cost plans. Those will be a large part of presenting in front of senate. If we get costs and a plan set up, we could move ahead with a bill for senate funding within the next month or so.

As a final note: we will be visiting Thunder Radio at NDSU on February 26th unless something drastic comes up. We will be meeting at the Union at 1:30 p.m. If you're interested in going, please let me know with an e-mail so that I can estimate how many vehicles we will need to accomodate passengers.

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing the crew on Thursday!
Jackie
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic