Author Topic: Download Music Legally  (Read 4873 times)

Offline zman

• NDSU
Download Music Legally
« on: June 25, 2006, 02:44:40 PM »
Do you have a conscience or do you just want to download music legally?  Then give iTunes a try, downloads are only 99 cents a download.  You may be able to get free downloads through various promotions.

iTunes has just about every song you could think of and they are also offering video now. 

Note:  If you want to get around be able to only play the music on iTunes player, just burn the music to a CD then upload it back to your computer.  It works like a charm!

Go to www.itunes.com for more info.

Offline ajekt

• NDSU
Re: Download Music Legally
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 04:41:03 PM »
iTunes is working pretty well for me.  The only thing I dont like is the playing restrictions. Come on now, I want to be able to play all of my music with one player.  Now I have to burn my music from iTunes onto a disc, then rip them off the disc to make them work in Windows Media Player, its getting kind of annoying  :angryfire:.

:help: Please let me know if you have any suggestions for this  :help:

... Maybe I will give Napster a try or something.
N-D-S-U ... Goooooo Bison!

Offline northdakotastate

• NDSU
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 12:28:37 AM »
I heard there is some software that can do it for you.  I will give you a link if I find one.

Offline bisonguy

• NDSU
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 03:10:05 PM »
I heard there is some software that can do it for you.  I will give you a link if I find one.

That would be cool.

Offline HDnE gal

• NDSU
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 01:44:59 PM »
I agree with that.  I love using iTunes; I get the music I want without having to buy an entire CD.  Plus, I like listening to other people's LimeWire.  Pretty sweet.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic