Author Topic: Team sponsorship for 2011 season  (Read 1767 times)

Offline spleen86

• UND
Team sponsorship for 2011 season
« on: September 28, 2010, 10:13:15 AM »
Hello everyone. Since this seems to be the slow time of the year for this sport with it coming to a end here shortly we should start looking into sponsorships for next season. This way if new jerseys need to be made and other apparel they can be ready by the time the first event comes around. I would love to help with this since I am a marketing major. We should probably have a meeting to update the sponsorship package on the club website and also to discuss other things pertaining to this. I have already been brainstorming a few companies around town and have been trying to find out who we need to talk to in those companies in order to make the sponsorships happen. Let me know what you all think. Also I would like to start coming up with ideas of events we could host in Grand Forks or some sort of charity/ benefit things we could do as well. The more we can get our name out there and be involved in the community the better it will be for the club in the future.

Thanks,
Eric E

Offline sanders

• UND
Re: Team sponsorship for 2011 season
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 10:28:07 AM »
You are right on Eric, we are having a meeting on thursday for people who want to be more involved and officers, to talk about these issues. We would love to hear your thoughts and experience in regards to the sponsorship and fun events to host.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 10:30:26 AM by sanders »
Alone you are an athlete but on a bike you are a rocket

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic