Author Topic: News from Red River BMX  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
News from Red River BMX
« on: May 04, 2011, 02:04:14 PM »
I finally got a reply from the people at Red River BMX.  It looks like they could use some help, in case anyone is interested in helping kids race BMX.  I hope to make it out to watch some races this summer.  This would be a great place to "recruit" some more kids to ride with us and maybe think of UND Cycling when they are looking for college.

Hello matt, thanks for the interest!!!!  Yes we have found a new home!!!!  We are going to be located next to the gun club west of town, ICS will be starting on the construction of the track next week!  Yes we will be looking for lots of help once the track is laid out, so any help you could lend would be great!!!!!  We are very interested in your help with advertising, we have already landed a handful of sponsors.  The new track will be located right along HWY 2, we are going to put up a big billboard there. We are scheduled to start may 26 th & race every thurs nite through the summer.  Are big weekend is july 14-17 th.  Are state qualifier is on sat. the 16th, registration & practice from 4-5 pm. Racing at 5:15pm, and our race for life fundraiser race on sun the 17th.  I will get back to you on the rest of our plans real soon!!!   Thanks again , talk to you soon
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic