Author Topic: Group Rides: FALL 2009  (Read 98328 times)

Offline Alaska Unicyclist

Re: Group Rides: FALL 2009
« Reply #340 on: February 17, 2010, 04:06:18 PM »
roger dodger
"It never gets easier, you just get faster" - Greg Lemond

Offline sweatynready

• UND Cycling Club
« Reply #341 on: February 17, 2010, 04:08:42 PM »
It's a good thing there'll be puking. I've been having a hard time getting my jollies w/o some fresh vomit.

Offline Hollywood

• UND
  • Jesus is My Coach
« Reply #342 on: February 17, 2010, 09:43:11 PM »
I'm heading outside tomorrow at about 3:00...and Friday at about 3:30...pretty much any day the temperature is above, oh I don't know...15 degrees, I'll probably be going outside.

If anyone's interested in tomorrow's ride, post 'er up or shoot me a text...or call me.  Also, if you'd like to go, but can't make it until a little later, you can let me know that, too.  I don't think I can go any later than about 4pm, though.
"You can have all the heart in the world, but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't got the legs"

« Reply #343 on: February 17, 2010, 09:47:03 PM »
HEY!    HEY!! CHAD IS POSTING EVERYONE!!!

Offline Hollywood

• UND
  • Jesus is My Coach
« Reply #344 on: February 17, 2010, 10:41:43 PM »
Yes.
"You can have all the heart in the world, but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't got the legs"

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
« Reply #345 on: February 17, 2010, 11:27:49 PM »
witness.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #346 on: February 18, 2010, 02:07:56 PM »
are you back mariooooooooooo?
Alone you are an athlete but on a bike you are a rocket

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #347 on: February 18, 2010, 05:49:31 PM »
I'm back and ready to go. Are you??
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #348 on: February 19, 2010, 06:28:07 PM »
See ya'll at the night life spin!
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #349 on: February 19, 2010, 11:51:10 PM »
Saturday, 10:00 my place. Going for 2.5 hours.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #350 on: February 20, 2010, 04:01:42 PM »
I think I'm going for MTBike ride tomorrow. I have 2 hour ride and I'm planning to do all of it outside.Depending what time I end up going to church, I'm thinking about either 10am or around 11:00 am. I will give an update later today.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #351 on: February 20, 2010, 10:04:54 PM »
It looks like I'm going at 11.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #352 on: February 21, 2010, 08:47:49 AM »
Actually, I'm going at 1:00pm. It will work better with my schedule.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
Tires
« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2010, 10:29:46 AM »
For those that want to spin, it will have to be a little bit later today around 6-6:30.

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2010, 01:50:13 PM »
can we make it about 7 or 7:30 then?
Alone you are an athlete but on a bike you are a rocket

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2010, 02:05:06 PM »
Whenever you can be home, I'll spin then.  I'd rather not wait around for everyone until 7:30.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2010, 03:07:56 PM »
Works for me. I will be home shortly after 6. Just show up whenever.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2010, 06:37:28 PM »
Bring your comp please.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #358 on: February 23, 2010, 03:16:43 PM »
Practice today not earlier than 5:30.

« Reply #359 on: February 23, 2010, 05:04:05 PM »
i Will be able to stop by around 7 tonight, if that is ok with you

realistic