Author Topic: Fall Student Involvement Expo - Wednesday August 26 2009  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
Fall Student Involvement Expo - Wednesday August 26 2009
« on: August 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM »
This is going to come up right at the beginning of school so we should be ready for it.  If anyone has been working on anything please share (one of the officers: do we have a table?).

We were talking about hooking a bicycle up as a generator to make smoothies or slushies or something.  I'm willing to work on that with Guardrail or Mario if we can dig up a 12V DC motor and a blender.

I have the slideshow I threw together for the spring expo, but it may be hard to see outdoors on a laptop screen.  Doublefist: I plan on getting what little video I have imported this week and available to use; I don't know if your schedule will let you toss anything together by the first week of school or not.

Other than that, people and jerseys and all sorts of bicycles, right?  Were we still planning on devoting a lot of time that first week to meeting new students and encouraging them to come ride?
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Re: Fall Student Involvement Expo - Wednesday August 26 2009
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »
Yes.

I dunno if the blender will work out because I think we should just focus on being there and doing it.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic